What are cookies and what are they used for?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit this website. Cookies are most often used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. A cookie does not identify a person, but a combination of device-browser-user, and this information is anonymous and encrypted, in our case. Cookies help us to recognise your device each time you visit the website.
Cookies can be deleted, accepted or blocked as desired, for this you should only properly configure the web browser as we explain below.
The cookies used on this website are, in any case, temporarily for the sole purpose of making your browsing more efficient.
In no case are they used to collect personal information.
You can find out more about cookies at this link: http://www.aboutcookies.org
In general, each user can manage their cookie preferences by adjusting their browser to reject or delete certain cookies, with the possibility of withdrawing consent, deleting the cookies and resetting their browser.
How to manage cookies and which cookies do we use? Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
By restricting or blocking cookies on this website, some of the functionalities of this website may not be available.
Cookies on our website are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer. They never provide or collect data that would allow the user’s personal data to be obtained.
Euro-funding uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies of the website.
- Cookies associated with social network widgets or video players:
- In addition, if you consent, we use functional cookies to enable us to learn more about your preferences and to customise the website according to your individual interests.
Disabling and deleting cookies.
To disable cookies, the user may, at any time, choose which cookies they want to operate on this website by means of:
- browser settings; for example:
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- the specific opt-out systems indicated above for the cookie in question (these systems may involve a ‘reject’ cookie being set on your computer to make your choice to opt-out work)
- other third party tools, available online, which allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.